The Watermark, completed in 2006, is the sleekest building within South Beach, infusing vitality into San Francisco’s newest neighborhood. It’s all about light, air and water, as this magnificent 22-story tower rises from San Francisco’s waterfront, with floor-to-ceiling glass and magnificent bay, city and bridge views.
Among San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods, South Beach has always been the bold innovator, constantly reinventing itself.
Located in the heart of South Beach, the Watermark offers San Francisco’s best in culture, entertainment and recreation. The Watermark is 1/2 block from The Embarcadero and within walking distance of AT&T Park (home of the Giants), South Beach Harbor/Marina, the Financial District, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), Yerba Buena Gardens and Moscone Center. It’s city living with a San Francisco flavor–walking to Fisherman’s Wharf, dining in world-class restaurants, jogging along the waterfront and browsing in the modern galleries. No neighborhood delivers more than South Beach. And no address delivers South Beach better than Watermark.
• Modern Chef’s Kitchen features slate grey granite counter tops w/ Italian cabinetry with frosted glass, Bosch stainless steel appliances, gas range w/ vented hood Subzero Fridge/Freezer
• Breakfast Bar opening to Dining Area
• Master Suite with large closets
• 2nd bedroom perfect for home office or guest bedroom
• Carrara Marble Tiled Bathrooms w/ Cifial Fixtures
• Hardwood Floors throughout
• Power Window Shades
• Media Cabinet with 50″ TV
• In-Wall Speakers in both bedrooms
• Beautiful views of the bridge, water and the city
• One dedicated parking spot
• In-building secure storage locker of about 300 cubic ft.