The living area is comfortable and functional with a large den/office off to the side—perfect for the working professional or for storage. The bedrooms are generously sized and comfortable. The master bathroom is warm and rich in feeling with travertine tiling and wainscoting, marble-topped double-sink vanity, Studio Becker walnut cabinetry, Watermark fixtures, and deep soaking bath tub.
Closet space galore with a huge walk-in closet in the master bedroom and 3 other large closets in the unit. The iconic Infinity designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and built by Tishman Speyer, is a complex of 4 individual buildings, two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and two mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities and services. The Infinity’s signature all-glass exterior and round, undulating corners makes it one of the most distinctive projects in all of San Francisco. One block away from the Embarcadero on Folsom St in South Beach/Rincon Hill, the location is A+.
- • Den/Office area—perfect for the home office
- • Hardwood Flooring throughout
- • Contemporary Studio Becker kitchen cabinets with gorgeous dark granite countertops
- • High-end appliances (Thermador Fridge, Bosch Washer/Dryer, Bosch Oven, Microwave)
- • Master bedroom has 2 closets: 1 large walk-in closet and 2nd smaller closet
- • Hunter Douglas window treatments
- • Upgraded X10 Lighting
- • Built-in closet organizers
- • Concierge and on-site HOA
- • 5000 square foot fitness center
- • 75 foot long heated indoor pool
- • Club Lounge with catering kitchen and bar
- • Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.