Popular Infinity signature 2BR+Den corner floor plan available in Tower II. This large 2BR home is over 1300 square feet, has great upgrades including hardwood floors throughout as well as tasteful lighting upgrades.
Gorgeous light wood flooring upgrades throughout the home. Wall-to-wall curved windows in the living and dining rooms maximizes the light and views from the home. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances (gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher), Thermador fridge, Studio Becker cabinetry, granite countertops and a well-sized center island.
The master bathroom features an extra-deep soaking bathtub, separate standing shower, limestone travertine, dark granite countertops, and rich walnut-colored Studio Becker cabinetry.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot long indoor pool, Club Lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco. Situated one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences is conveniently located Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, and world class shopping, as well as all the major highways. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• Over 1300 square feet
• 2 bedroom+den, 2 bathrooms
• Large wall-to-wall windows
• Open floor plan
• Flooring and lighting upgrades
• Stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances
• Hardwood flooring upgrades throughout
• Luxurious Thermador refrigerator
• Watermark stainless steel faucets
• Gorgeous granite counter tops
• Elegant Studio Becker cabinetry
• Rich granite countertops in kitchen and master bath
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Generously sized Den with built-in cabinetry suitable for office
• Large bathroom comes with travertine floors, marble vanities with walnut cabinets
• Deep soaking tub in master bath
• Separate standing shower
• Walk-in closet in Master
• Window coverings in bedrooms
• Downtown city views
• Deeded parking
• 24 hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5000 square foot fitness center
• 75 foot long heated indoor pool
• Club Lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with Surround Sound Speaker System
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.