Millennium Tower: 301 Mission Street #18C
First class living at its best! Featuring a northeast corner floor plan with partial bay views, floor-to-ceiling windows and a spacious bedroom and bath, you’ll enjoy boutique hotel style living in the heart of downtown San Francisco. Managed by the renowned Millennium Partners, the Millennium Tower is a cut above the rest in terms of service and amenities. Enjoy the best that San Francisco has to offer within moment of your doorstep, such as the Port of San Francisco, the SFMOMA, the famous Embarcadero and more. It’s easy access to all major freeways and numerous public transit options round out the building’s appeal.
• 1 bedroom/1 bathroom
• 1 car parking
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Central heating and air conditioning
• Su-Zero refrigerator
• Bosch dishwasher, range, oven
• Studio Becker kitchen cabinets with movable island
• Custom premium black-out drapes
• Quiet, remote controlled roller shade (bedroom)
• Un-unit GE washer/dryer
• In-house service phone
• Same-floor storage unit
• HOA dues $761/mo (+$170 parking service fee)
• Exclusive Owner’s Club Level
• Fitness by Sportsclub LA
• 24 hour security
• Doormen and page/bellmen
• 3 concierge desks
* Listing agent is related to seller.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer’s own investigation.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.