Madrone is exclusively represented by The Mark Company.
The last popular split two bedroom floor plan, over 1,223 sq.ft., is just in contract at Madrone by BOSA Development in Mission Bay. They are selling most of the units now and are down to 7 units left at Madrone including phase 1 and phase 2.
Madrone neighborhoods by Bosa Development:
• A three block walk to AT&T Park, home of the 2010 World Champion SF Giants and Opera at the Ballpark
• The new Mission Rock Brewery by Peter Osbourne: Coming this summer
• New UCSF 43-acre life science campus
• 10,000 new jobs coming in the next five years
• Home to San Francisco’s new UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
• Mission Bay shuttle service to the heart of downtown
• Easy access to Caltrain and Muni
• New location of Salesforce.com campus
• Home to Dropbox, San Francisco’s fastest growing cloud storage company
• Mission Bay Farmer’s Market just a few blocks away
• 40 acres of open space, including China Basin, Mission Creek and Mission Bay Commons parks
Jessie Lee is a certified REO professional and continues to broaden her professional network of REO networks agents, lending institutions, RE asset managers, and professional investors. Jessie is an urban loft, high-rise condominium, and single family home expert. She works tirelessly with a skilled and specialized team of real estate professionals to locate and market only the most attractive and ideal properties for each of her valued clients. She is a skilled negotiator with a penchant for value. She has a firm effective, negotiating style and a growing list of satisfied clients.
Contact Jessie Lee at 415.518.6402 or email@example.com to get the best idea of real estate information in San Francisco’s Mission Bay, SOMA, South Beach, Potrero Hill, Mission and Noe Valley areas, in the East Bay (Pleasant Hill, Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville and Piedmont areas), and in the South Bay (South San Jose area).
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.