Madrone is exclusively represented by The Mark Company.
Closing Notification for the Phase one at Madrone
Now people for phase one is getting closing notification from Bosa Development and moving in now.
It states that Inspection of unit, Key pick up, Management Moving in date, Move-in Tips, Important Contacts such as Title company, Bosa Warranty Service, Madrone Move In Coordinator, Madrone on-site Manager.
The second phase at Madrone is expected to close this Oct. or Nov. 2012.
Madrone neighborhoods by Bosa Development
• 40 acres of open space, including China Basin, Mission Creek and Mission Bay Commons parks
• A three block walk to AT&T Park, home of the 2010 World Champion SF Giants and Opera at the Ballpark
• The new Mission Rock Brewery by Peter Osbourne: Coming this summer
• New UCSF 43-acre life science campus
• 10,000 new jobs coming in the next five years
• Home to San Francisco’s new UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
• Mission Bay shuttle service to the heart of downtown
• Easy access to Caltrain and Muni
• Home to Dropbox, San Francisco’s fastest growing cloud storage company
• Mission Bay Farmer’s Market just a few blocks away
Jessie Lee is a certified REO specialist and continues to broaden her professional network of REO networks agents, lending institutions, RE asset managers, and professional investors. Jessie is an urban loft, high-rise condominium, and single family home expert. She works tirelessly with a skilled and specialized team of real estate professionals to locate and market only the most attractive and ideal properties for each of her valued clients. She is a skilled negotiator with a penchant for value. She has a firm effective, negotiating style and her growing list of satisfied clients.
Call Jessie Lee at 415-518-6402 or Jessie@climbsf.com to get the best idea of Real Estate Information in Mission Bay, SOMA, South Beach, Potrero Hill, Mission and Noe Valley area & East Bay (Pleasant Hill, Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville and Piedmont area), South bay( South San Jose area)
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.