• Sunny, expansive corner unit with open floor plan
• Premium hardwood floors
• Master bedroom with expansive walk-in closet
• Individually controlled heating and cooling
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Expansive commercial grade windows
• Stainless steel Bosch appliances and gas cooktops
• Elegant white acrylic Studio Becker soft-close cabinets
• Natural grey polished quartzite countertops
• Polished chrome Watermark fixtures
• Master bath with double sinks, separate bathtub and shower
• Cream colored Italian tile floor, tub and shower surrounds
• Attended lobby
• 24 hour valet parking – 1 car garage parking available
• Fitness center with outdoor terrace
• Rooftop terrace: 4500 sq ft with outdoor kitchenette, seating and dining areas
• Close to Bay Bridge, 101 highways, Caltrain and Market street Muni
• Centrally located near Union square shopping, SFMOMA, Yerba buena center, restaurants, movie theaters, Ferry building
One Hawthorne is a 165-unit building developed by Jackson Pacific and MacFarlane Partners. This residential tower, located in a prime downtown San Francisco location, will include an unusually diverse selection of floor plates ranging from 550-square-foot “junior one bed-room” units to 2,200-square-foot three-bedroom condos. An on-site fitness center with cooling terrace and 4,000 square foot roof terrace, doorman and concierge services, are among some of the many amenities.
Located in the heart of downtown, One Hawthorne puts the very best of San Francisco right outside your door. As illustrated by WalkScore.com, this new residence is a “Walkers Paradise” with a score of 97 out of 100 for walkability and convenience to abundant shopping, world-class dining, cultural events and nightlife. The convenient downtown location connects you to major local and regional transportation assuring an easy commute to virtually anywhere in the Bay Area. Everything you want or need is just minutes away.
Climb Real Estate provides this information to the public and our clients and does not guarantee its accuracy. Climb Real Estate does not necessarily represent the seller nor the marketing company in any way. For buyer representation, contact Climb or learn how to buy new developments.